skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Global On Magazine
Home
Privacy Policy
Disclaimer
Happy Valentines Day My Boerewors!
Happy Valentines Day to my Boerewors!
I love you lots and lots laaik Jelly Tots!
Send a bit of love today!!
more
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
Kat Von D 09
kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d kat von d
Ying Yang Tattoo Design
jessica jane clement
jessica jane clement jessica jane clement jessica jane clement jessica jane clement jessica jane clement jessica jane clement jessica jane c...
Mount Singgalang in Agam District
A. Overview Mount Singgalang is one of several mountains in the province of West Sumatra. Singgalang mountain reaches a height of 2.877 mete...
This The Trigger Inflammation In Breast
Just like other body parts, breasts also can become inflamed, mostly caused by infection. Apart from infections by bacteria because the nipp...
Leica i9 concept pairs $1,000 camera with $200 iPhone
When you think of manufacturers that create products to go hand-in-hand with the Apple iPhone, Leica probably wouldn't come to mind. The...
I don't care if it's Wednesday. You will NOT wear cellophane. Get changed!
I have a "Date Night" with The Boerewors coming up, because we haven't had one in a while. Usually our dates involve us post...
Bobby Gillespie talks of turning things down
Bobby Gillespie turns up to concerts at the last minute because he worries about getting too drunk to perform. The singer's band Primal ...
Meet new band ” The Hot Pursuit
Meet new band ” The Hot Pursuit “. The band is from Manchester in the UK and are a new up and coming music band. The band has 4 members Tomm...
Nicole Scherzinger: Worried About Cole Backlash
Gearing up for the busy day ahead, Nicole Scherzinger was spotted leaving her hotel in Paris, France this morning (May 31). The former Pussy...
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(1939)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(239)
►
July
(224)
►
June
(357)
►
May
(681)
►
April
(304)
►
March
(41)
▼
February
(33)
2011 CANSA Shavathon
And the Oscar goes to...
Liquid Diet Starts Today
Monday Male - Through a Bloke's Eyes
Kaylin's Birthday Celebration
Justin Bieber chops his mop or mopped his chop?
Happy 5th Birthday Kaylin
Its Happening....It's Here.... Fawk You Friday!
When Girls Drink...
And the Circus Begins - I need a Valium the size o...
Let me wash yer mouth out with Jagermeister...
Kat Von D, LA Ink and a lipgloss
Stardom? I never touch the stuff.
I'm on a Whiskey diet. I've lost 3 days already!
I'd rather be snorting cocaine off a Hooker's Arse
2011 Gauteng Homemakers Expo at The Coca Cola Dome...
Boerewors Explained...
Happy Valentines Day My Boerewors!
Vlog Me, Baby. BEWARE! This Post Contains Awesome...
The Many Faces of My Meggie Pie
What's for Dinner?
Freaky Fawk You Friday
Will Blog For Heels
Glow for Valentines
Conversations With Megan
Monday's Music Moves Me
I've been wanted these for YONKS! I finally got n...
Laugh Out Loud Award
Sensational SAVAGE
It's Friday - Rock On!
Different Classroom Types
Ali G Turdsday...Aaaai!
Gran
►
January
(40)
►
2010
(429)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(35)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(42)
►
August
(38)
►
July
(35)
►
June
(36)
►
May
(39)
►
April
(38)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(37)
►
January
(43)
►
2009
(394)
►
December
(50)
►
November
(54)
►
October
(60)
►
September
(69)
►
August
(45)
►
July
(53)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(26)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
►
2008
(15)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(2)
Advertisement